The “Add More To Life” and “Add More To Life” Facebook pages, @”Add More To Life” News and @”Add More To Life”, “Add More To Life” Instagram account, “Add More To Life” YouTube channel, and “Add More To Life” Google+ accounts (collectively, “social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about “Add More To Life” through information, pictures and video concerning initiatives and programs. Our goal is to provide content about our company which we believe is useful and interesting and foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts, tweets and other multi-media.
“Add More To Life” grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited access to the social media channels for your personal use and non-commercial purposes. Unless otherwise authorized in writing, you may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease, rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part/content of the social media channels (including, without limitation, any screenshots, videos, documentation or manuals relating to the social media channels). All other rights are reserved with “Add More To Life”.
“Add More To Life”reserves all rights relating to the company’s social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of its social media channels at any time.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Attempts to target “Add More To Life” or “Add More To Life” Followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at “Add More To Life “or any of “Add More To Life” Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
- Data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Content which threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Sexually explicit, obscene content or content which violates privacy rights or hurts religious sentiments.
- Sensitive Personal Information
Further, on organization social channels you shall not :
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange and any regulations requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the social media channels;
- Modify, delete or damage any information contained on the personal computer of any other user;
- Use the social media channels in any way related to gambling or illegal lotteries or illegal sweepstakes;
- Harm the social media channels including using any program or other mechanism to slow or “crash” the network;
Our social media channels are not the appropriate place to resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences of our products. This does not mean we do not want to hear about such issues, but these types of concerns are best handled by trained representatives. If you’re interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message through the “Contact Us” tab on ”Add More To Life”. Comments may be forwarded to other “Add More To Life”departments and personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up. “Add More To Life”shall not be responsible for any advice, suggestions given on such social media channels whether or not by an “Add More To Life”representative.
You should understand that content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place “Add More To Life”under any obligation to you. This means “Add More To Life”is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should also not use Add More to life’s social media channels to submit unsolicited ideas or content which you would not otherwise want to be made freely available. Generally we don’t accept these, and if you submit any – for example by posting them – you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that we won’t compensate or reward you, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from other sources. You agree that by posting content on our social media channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to “Add More To Life”that (a) you are at least 18 years of age and competent to contract (b) you are the sole owner of the content (c) that “Add More To Life”’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights (d) that your submissions do not contain any confidential information (e) that your submissions does not contain any unsolicited advertisements, promotions etc; and (f) that you will defend and hold “Add More To Life”harmless from any and all claims arising there from. By submitting content you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless “Add More To Life”and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against “Add More To Life”on account of the granting of the license or arising out of Add More to life’s use of the content.
“Add More To Life”may collect, store, use and disclose all the information (without limitation to personal and sensitive personal information) shared by you on Add More to life’s social media channels for the purpose of response, research, and analysis and archival. This information may also be shared with third parties within or outside the country for similar purposes. By using “Add More To Life”’s social media channels you consent to “Add More To Life”collecting, storing, processing, using, transferring and disclosing including to third parties (within or outside the country) of personal information relating to you for the aforesaid purposes and release “Add More To Life”of any claims in this regard.
This page is intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+ apply, respectively.
YOUR USE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS, “ADD MORE TO LIFE”AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES OF “ADD MORE TO LIFE”DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. “ADD MORE TO LIFE”DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. “ADD MORE TO LIFE”DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. “ADD MORE TO LIFE”MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND “ADD MORE TO LIFE”ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
“ADD MORE TO LIFE”DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, FACILITIES, FORUMS, SERVICES AND/OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF ANY MEMBER OF “ADD MORE TO LIFE” HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT ANY MEMBER OF ADD MORE TO LIFE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
“Add More To Life”makes no representation that the content in the social media channels are appropriate or available for use outside India, its territories, possessions and protectorates. If you choose to access the social media channels from other locations you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country you reside in.
You hereby indemnify and hold harmless “Add More To Life”and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all losses, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expert witness fees, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties, and/or from your placement or transmission of any content onto the social media channels.